Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Startup Lessons Learned - 2011 Simulcast @ Chicago Booth School of Business
Monday, May 23, 2011 from 11:30 AM to 7:00 PM (CDT)
For more information on the Startup Lessons Learned conference, please visit http://www.sllconf.com
Welcome to the signup page for the Chicago Booth Startup Lessons Learned simulcast. We'll all be getting together to watch the Startup Lesson Learned conference at HC 02 starting at 11:30 AM until 7:00pm.
Please register here so we know how many people to expect. Note: your name, company and email address will be provided to the conference organizers (Eric Ries). We won't send you any spam or share your information with others.
Startup Lessons Learned 2011 is the sequel to last year's inaugural event, which brought together nearly 400 entrepreneurs and executives interested in building and supporting lean startups. The goal for this event is to give practitioners and students of the lean startup methodology the opportunity to hear insights from leaders in embracing and deploying the core principles of the lean startup methodology. The day-long event will feature a mix of panels and talks focused on the key challenges and issues that technical and market-facing people at startups need to understand in order to succeed in building successful lean startups.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
Eric Ries, The Lean Startup (@ericries)
Brad Smith, President and CEO, Intuit (@IntuitInc)
Mitch Kapor (@mkapor)
Steve Blank (@sgblank)
Suneel Gupta, VP Product, Groupon (@guptathink)
Drew Houston, Co-Founder and CEO, Dropbox (@drewhouston)
Clara Shih, Founder and CEO, Hearsay Social (@clarashih)
Janice Fraser, Lean User Experience Residency (@clevergirl)
Manuel Rosso, Founder, Food on the Table (@manuelrosso)
Dave Binetti, Founder and CEO, Votizen (@dbinetti)
Roy Bahat, President, IGN Entertainment (@roybahat)
Pascal-Louis Perez, VP Engineering and CTO, Wealthfront (@pascallouis)
Tim McCoy, Dir, Integrated Product Development, Cooper (@seriouslynow)
Jeff Gothelf, Dir of User Experience, TheLadders.com (@jboogie)
Josh Seiden, Program Dir, LUXr NYC (@jseiden)
Zach Larson, Entrepreneur/Former CPO, SideReel (@zachlarson)
Tony Ford, Dir of Engineering, IGN Entertainment (@tony4d)
When & Where
Chicago Booth EVC
The EVC's goals are to:
- Educate student members about career paths in entrepreneurship and venture capital through conferences, guest speakers, recruiting sessions and real world experience.
- Provide leadership opportunities that allow group members to meet and work with professors and professionals in the EVC space.
- Inspire student members through interaction between classmates with similar career interests and distribution of information about industry developments
- Partner with the Michael P. Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship at Booth to develop EVC-related programming, events, and classes.
- Provide networking opportunities in the entrepreneurship and venture capital field.